Health short questions
What do you mean by health?
Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, not merely an absence of any disease or infirmities.
Write any two importance of health.
The two importance are: –
- It helps to maintain a healthy life.
- It develops to develop positive attitudes and views regarding health.
Write any two characteristics of a healthy person.
- A healthy person has healthy thinking
- A healthy person is physically fit and is pleasant.
Write scopes of health education.
Home, school, and community are scopes of health education.
Who coined the population education for the first time?
S.R. Weyland of Columbia University, USA coined the population education for the first time.
Mention any two scopes of population education.
Any two scopes are:
- Determinants of population education.
- Consequences of population education.
What is Environment?
It is the surrounding where we live. It consists of all the biotic and abiotic factors that are around us.