EPH Short Questions II
What is the highest level of human need according to Maslow?
According to Maslow, the highest level of human need is Self-Actualization Needs.
Mention any two roles parents can play as responsible parents.
Any 2 roles parents can play as responsible parents are; –
- Educators and guides
Write down a disadvantage of early marriage.
Lack of opportunity for attaining education.
Give an advantage of delayed marriage.
Enough opportunity for attaining education required for self-dependence.
Give any two symptoms of elderly people.
Any 2 symptoms of elderly people are: –
- They lose their eye-sight.
- Their mental strength declines.
What is the share of elderly populating as per the census 2011?
As per the census 2011, the share of the elderly population is 8.13%.
Mention any two measures to care for the elderly population.
Any two measures to care for the elderly population is: –
- By retraining them from long journeys.
- By the proper provision of a nutritious and balanced diet.
What are the main roles the responsible parents can play?
The main roles the responsible parents can play are:
- To form and develop the character of children.
- To nurture the children
- To provide quality education, health facilities, and services.
- To show their children love, affection and good behavior.
- To be intrinsically very sensitive to their children.