- What is the meaning of “Demo”.
Answer: “Demo” means people.
- Which age group comes under active population?
Answer: Age group 15-59 comes under active population.
- Write any one point which justifies the importance of community health.
Answer: Creation of a healthy environment
- Mention any one of the wild animals found in Mountain region.
Answer: Snow leopard is one of the wild animals found in Mountain region.
- What percent of land in our country has been occupied by Terai region?
Answer: 23.1 %
- How many species of Mammals are found in Nepal?
Answer: 208 species of Mammals are found in Nepal.
- To which group does cordyceps belong?
Answer: Cordyceps belongs to Fungus group.
- How many types can the industry be classified?
Answer: The industry can be classified into 4 types.
- What is the mode of transmission of Hepatitis ‘B’?
Answer: Infected blood and other bodily fluids.
- What is called the condition of the human body when the water content is low?
- Give the name of any one method of the census.
Answer: De-facto method or De-jure method.
- Write down the formula of the rate of natural increase.
Answer: Rate of natural increase = Crude Birth Rate – Crude Death Rate
= [(total birth – total death)/total population]×1000
- Write down anyone importance of quality of life.
Answer: Fulfillment of basic needs is one of the importance of quality of life.
- Write any one name of a rare plant of Nepal.
Answer: Cordyceps is the name of a rare plant of Nepal.
- What percent of the total land of Nepal has been occupied by Mountain region?
Answer: 35.2 %
- In which two protected zones the one horn Rhino is found?
Answer: Chitwan National park and Bardiya National park
- How to cordyceps reproduce?
Answer: From spore
- Write any one unplanned consequences in industrialization.
Answer: Environmental pollution
- Which Virus causes Hepatitis ‘C’?
Answer: Hepatitis ‘C’ virus.
- Which harmful element is found in alcohol that adversely affects our body?
Answer: Ethanol is the harmful elements found in alcohol that adversely affects our body.
- What is a liver problem caused by alcoholism?
- Which development region of Nepal has the lowest population according to census 2068 BS?
Answer: Far – western development region
- Name two major cash crops of the Terai region.
Answer: Tobacco and sugarcane
- What is the bad effect on the body caused by more consumption of food than necessary?
- When will be the population of Nepal doubled if it has Annual Growth Rate as 1.4%?
Answer: Population doubling time = 70/Population Growth rate = 70/1.4 = 50 years
- In which geographical region are one-horned rhinoceros found?
Answer: Terai region
- Write any one example of ex-situ conservation.
Answer: Botanical garden is an example of ex-situ conservation.
- Give the definition of sustainable development according to the Brundtland Commission.
Answer: According to the Brundtland Commission, “Sustainable development is a development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.”
- Write any one name of the disease which is caused by malnutrition.
Answer: Marasmus is one of the diseases which is caused by malnutrition.
- Write any one health service which can be developed with the initiation of your own community.
Answer: Preventive health service can be developed with our initiation in the community.
- For what benefit do people hunt Giant Hornbill?
Answer: Flesh and medicine.
- What percentage of the population of Nepal is involved in agriculture according to the population census of 2068 BS?
Answer: 68 %
- Write anyone base for measuring physical quality life index.
- What percentage of land is occupied by the Himalayan region?
Answer: 32.2 %
- How many types of mammals are found in Nepal?
Answer: 208 types of mammals are found in Nepal.
- Write any two famous religious and cultural heritage of the Terai region.
Answer: Lumbini and Barah Chhetra are two famous religious and cultural heritage of the Terai region.
- Write anyone importance of Industry.
Answer: Economic development.
- Write the full form of B.C.N.
Answer: Birds conservation in Nepal.
- Name the disease which is caused due to the lack of Vitamin ‘C’.
- Give any one reason for the less population and low density of population on the Mountain region of Nepal.
Answer: Geographical difficulties
- At what range of altitude is Golden Michalia found?
Answer: 600-1500 meters
- Which type of population census method is used in Nepal?
Answer: De Jure method of a population census is used in Nepal.
- How is Human Development Index divided?
Answer: Human Development Index is divided into three indicators life expectancy at birth, education, and income. The index ranges from 0 to 1 where 0 refers to lowest and 1 refers highest.